Regardless of who developed your Drupal website, our experts have extensive experience maintaining Drupal 8/7 websites. If you need additional support, a scheduled maintenance, or have a technical emergency, we're here for you. We understand that you might not have the technical expertise in-house and we won't leave you left hanging.
We provide maintenance and support services to keep your systems running smoothly, including the following:
- Complete website security audit, including website penetration testing, Drupal security audit, and server security audit
- Fix errors and bugs
- Monitor and fix broken links
- Speed performance optimization
- IT services (server configuration, software installation, deployment to production, troubleshooting, scalability, high availability)
- Check responsiveness, accessibility, and SEO
- Update functionality and content
- New functionality requests.
Below, we outline all of our Drupal maintenance, security, and support services.
The time it takes to load a page on your website has become more critical over time, and Google now considers load time when ranking a page.
If your site is even remotely sluggish, we'll help identify and fix the issues. Usually performance issues are related to insufficient resources, misconfigurations, and even your hosting provider plan. We'll sit down with you and figure out how to get your site running faster.
We can complete a site audit and list the issues that can lead to performance degradations. If you feel your site could benefit from a performance tune-up, please get in touch.
Ensure that your site remains secure, up-to-date and functional with regular maintenance and security support. We offer a full range of maintenance and security services including security monitoring, maintenance upkeep, automatic backups, emergency support, security audits, security updates, site audits, performance monitoring, performance tuning, and much more.
Since almost every website we've taken over in the past several years had multiple security vulnerabilities, we understand that it's a common problem. We recommend every customer take advantage of our complete website security audit service. The audit includes the following:
- Website penetration testing
- Drupal security audit and best-practices review
- Server security audit.
If you are not running the latest version of Drupal 6/7/8, or are running custom code, we can help you with the following:
- Version check (Drupal): if you haven't upgraded your codebase in months to years, your site is extremely insecure.
- If you are on an older version of Drupal (6/7), consider upgrading to Drupal 8. You can visit our demo site to learn all about Drupal 8, and try it for yourself.
- Custom code review: we'll review any part of your code that accepts user input for potential vulnerabilities (e.g. cross-site scripting (XSS)).
- Shopping cart and credit card processing: we can help you identify and fix security issues, and review your site for PCI compliance or other regulations.
Take advantage of the latest Drupal core improvements, enhance your existing features, and/or improve any weak points in your site by upgrading to the latest version of Drupal 7/8. We can upgrade your entire site, or we can just upgrade your modules (plug-ins), features or core.
We've developed a Drupal 8 demo website for you to explore and edit, without having to installing it yourself. You can request access to the sample site, which gives access to the authoring environment, and walkthrough Drupal 8 demo video tours to help.
If you sign up for ongoing maintenance, any unused hours can be used to make your site more powerful by adding new features or improving your sites existing features. Any of our other services listed can be applied here.
Webdrips always empowers our clients to be autonomous and maintain control of their web content through expertly architected sites that are easy to use, comprehensive training, and support. However, for times when you need us to step in and take care content, we can provide our managed services.
Content Management Administration & Web Applications
For customers that have their own hosting, we can manage the content management system and/or web application that is being hosted.
Managed services for Drupal CMS, WordPress, and Adobe Experience Manager CMS include the following:
- Base application support for Drupal, WordPress, and Adobe AEM. This includes software updates, bug and security fixes, monitoring, and CMS administration
- CMS user support for Drupal and WordPress, and Adobe AEM including content updates, content maintenance questions, design tweaks, and CMS/website functionality support.
- Development and design support for new and ongoing projects.