Regardless of who developed your website, software, or application, our experts have extensive experience to maintain your Drupal and Adobe AEM websites. If you need additional support, a scheduled maintenance, or have a technical emergency, we're here for you. We understand that you might not have the technical expertise in-house and we won't leave you left hanging.
We provide maintenance and support services to keep your systems running smoothly, including the following:
- Bug Fixes
- Software updates and patches
- Adaptive enhancements, upgrades, technical improvements
- IT services (server configuration, software installation, deployment to production, troubleshooting, scalability, high availability).
If your site is even remotely sluggish, we'll help identify and fix the issues. Usually performance issues are related to insufficient resources, misconfigurations, and even your hosting provider plan. We'll sit down with you and figure out how to get your site running faster.
We can complete a site audit and list the issues that can lead to performance degradations. If you feel your site could benefit from a performance tune-up, please get in touch.
Drupal and Adobe AEM can be architected to create complex content creation and publishing workflows that are very simple to use. We've seen it work for even the most complex use cases involving multiple departments requiring signoff before a page can be published. Then apply that same workflow to a page translation.
We'll also configure the site to send out email notifications to the proper people/roles during any stage/trigger of the workflow, and, another email to the translation group if needed.
Ensure that your site remains secure, up-to-date and functional with regular maintenance and security support. We offer a full range of maintenance and security services including security monitoring, maintenance upkeep, automatic backups, emergency support, security audits, security updates, site audits, performance monitoring, performance tuning, and much more.
Since almost every website we've taken over in the past several years had multiple security vulnerabilities, we understand that it's a common problem.
If you are not running the latest version of your CMS platform, or are running custom code, we can help you with the following:
- Version check (Drupal): if you haven't upgraded your codebase in months to years, your site is extremely insecure.
- Custom code review: we'll review any part of your code that accepts user input for potential vulnerabilities.
- Shopping cart and credit card processing: we can help you identify and fix security issues, and review your site for PCI compliance or other regulations.
Take advantage of the latest core improvements, enhance your existing features and/or improve any weak points in your site with by upgrading to your systems latest version. We can upgrade your entire site, or we can just upgrade your modules (plug-ins), features or core.
Make your site more powerful by adding new features or improving your sites existing features. Features that include responsive web design, SEO, navigation and much more.
Webdrips always empowers our clients to be autonomous and maintain control of their web systems through comprehensive training and support. For other times when you need us to step in and take care of things, we can provide our managed services.
Content Management Administration & Web Applications
For customers that have their own hosting, we can manage the content management system and/or web application that is being hosted.
Managed services for Drupal CMS, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager CMS, Java, and PHP web applications include:
- Base application support for Drupal, WordPress, and Adobe AEM. This includes software updates, bug and security fixes, monitoring, and CMS administration
- CMS user support for Drupal and WordPress, and Adobe AEM including content updates, content maintenance questions, design tweaks, and CMS/website functionality support.
- Development and design support for new and ongoing projects.