Drupal does many things well, but sometimes the integrated search capabilities just isn't good or flexible enough. Enter Google Custom Search Engine (CSE). With Google CSE on a Drupal website, you will bring Google's search results to your website. What's more, these results can be customized to display preferred pages first with styling to make them stand out.
You may wish to consider adding Google CSE to your website for one or more of the following reasons:
- You'd like to leave the searching to the biggest search company in the world: with Google CSE, you can harness the power of Google to create a customized search experience for your own website.
- You need the option of searching more than one domain and narrowing searches to one domain.
- You have the desire to highlight and prioritize the search results for specific search terms. For example, maybe you'd like to show a green background and bring a result to the top when someone searches for the term "abc".
- You want your user's search experience to be consistent with what they've grown accustom to.
- You want to serve advertisements on your site using AdSense.
Whatever your search needs are, we'll help you achieve them in a timely manner. Many possibilities exist beyond Google as well.
Webdrips appreciates your business and feedback! Please fill in the form or call us any time: +1-408-821-1631.
We will make every attempt to get back to you within four hours.
We're located in San Jose, California, in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area's Silicon Valley.