We can extend the power your CMS across your business through Drupal and Adobe libraries for external apps and add-ons.
AEM Integrations with third party tools
Webdrips is a reliable partner for Adobe Experience Manager integrations with third party systems for email, CRM, eCommerce, marketing automation, social networking and analytics. These integrations make it possible for marketers to efficiently create and run campaigns across multiple channels.
- Amazon SNS connection - Amazon web services
- BrightEdge Content Optimizer - content optimized for search
- ExactTarget - email marketing
- Facebook Connect - social networking
- Generic Analytics Snippet - analytics
- Microsoft Translator or other machine translation providers
- Pushwoosh Connection - Apps - push notifications
- Salesforce - sales and CRM software
- Silverpop Engage - marketing automation, email, mobile, and social
- Twitter - social networking
- YouTube - video sharing
AEM Integrations with Marketing Cloud
Our team can help you seamless integrate your Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools including Target, Adobe Analytics, Campaign and Audience Manager.
Our team of experts has helped companies integrate third party applications such as mobile applications, eCommerce payment gateways, marketing automation tools, CRM or ERP systems. Drupal has an extensive list of open source modules that allow integration with Social networks, live chats, conferences, mailing, videos, translations and much more.
The Drupal community also actively creates additional integration modules for particular third-party systems and tools. Many of them are ready to use in Drupal 8, and many have been created specifically for it. The list is truly extensive from simple widgets to complicated applications.